Happy Sunday everyone, Mr X here.
I’m thrilled to be featured in a new bookazine from the Cross Stitcher team – CrossStitcher Designer Stitches. I’m part of a power lineup of designers including my homies Emily Peacock, Floss & Mischief, Lucie Heaton and What Delilah Did.
It’s a pretty groovy magazine with some great designs that will make you want to crack out the floss and get stuck in! It should be available in all good retailers and you can buy it online as well!
Here’s what the CrossStitcher people say about it:
From the makers of CrossStitcher magazine this guide has over 100 designs with easy step-by-step instructions showing how to make professional-looking gifts and accessories.
Inspired by current fashion and interiors trends and bursting with colour, whether you style’s funky, retro, on-trend or bold, we’ve got the project to suit!
Split into three sections for easy reference the guide features:
- Fun to Stitch: small, funky projects to stitch for fun
- Gifts to Give: fantastic ideas for friends and family
- Homestyle: larger, beautiful pieces that would look sensational in any home
- Interviews with our favourite designers including Jan Constantine, Felicity Hall, Emily Peacock, Floss & Mischief and many more!
- An overview of the most exciting contemporary needlework artists
- Shopping guide to all the must-have, cutting edge products for today’s stylish stitcher!