It’s going to be a cool cross stitch workshop, developing an idea that I’ve had running in my head since I began Mr X Stitch, exploring the crossover between graffiti and cross stitch.
- Explore different forms of graffiti and spend time developing a tag or graffiti design!
- Learn how to cross stitch and stitch our design on specially printed brick wall aida!
- While watching documentaries on graffiti!
- Learn about some of the most current trends in needlework and textile art!
- Explore yarnbombing and (fingers crossed) go out and bomb some fences with woollen cross stitch graffiti!
I think this might be the greatest cross stitch workshop ever created, but I’m a bit biased. There will be laughter, creativity and a good time will be had by all. This is the first time a course like this has been created but if you’re interested in street art or needlework or just want to have a relaxing weekend getting your stitch on, then sign up for the course.
(Seriously, it’s going to be really interesting as we’ll be exploring unchartered territory)