- Ghost in the Embroidery Machine – Meet Erich Campbell! - 27 March 2020
- Manbroidery – Shaun Kardinal – Photo Manipulator - 13 February 2020
- The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge – Ema Shin - 6 February 2020
The Columbia Threadneedle Prize is Europe’s leading open competition for figurative and representational art and, at £20,000 is one of the most valuable art prizes in the United Kingdom. The winner is also awarded their own solo exhibition in the Threadneedle Space at Mall Galleries (valued at £10,000). The 2018 winner will be announced on 30 January 2018. Visitors to the London exhibition will also decide the Visitors’ Choice Award, worth an additional £10,000. Vote for [insert name] for the Visitors’ Choice Award when you visit the exhibition at Mall Galleries between 31 January and 17 February 2018.
Sarah was one of 96 artists who had their work selected from over 4,000 entries viewed by the panel of selectors:
- Jennifer McRae, Portrait Artist
- Pippa Stockdale, Managing Director, Fine Art Society
- Helen Pheby, Senior Curator, Yorkshire Sculpture Park
- Lewis McNaught (Selection Panel Chair), Director of Mall Galleries.
The Columbia Threadneedle Prize is supported by leading global asset manager Columbia Threadneedle Investments. Columbia Threadneedle has funded the Prize since its inception, demonstrating the firm’s long-term commitment to supporting the arts.
The Kingpin of Contemporary Embroidery. Committed to changing the way the world thinks about needlecraft.