It’s Webinar Time! Mr X Stitch is here with a roller-coaster ride through the world of contemporary embroidery that is guaranteed to inspire and amaze you. With over 100 images of amazing textile artwork, there’s bound to be something that gets your itching for some stitching.
- Discover exciting embroidery and textile artists from around the world
- See how people are pushing at the boundaries of your favorite craft forms
- Find out how cool cross stitch can be from the Kingpin of Contemporary Embroidery
The world of needlecraft is an amazing place, and yet for many people it might seem a little familiar or a little bit safe. While we all like kittens and country cottages, maybe we want more for our embroidery. Maybe we want something with a little bit of attitude.
Well, have no fear! Mr X Stitch is here with a rollercoaster ride through the world of contemporary embroidery that is guaranteed to inspire and amaze you. With over 100 images of amazing textile artwork, there’s bound to be something that gets your itching for some stitching.
Sit back, relax and enjoy an exciting hour of sublime stitched artwork while listen to the wit (and occasional wisdom) of the Kingpin of Contemporary Embroidery!
What You’ll Learn:
- That the world of needlework is amazing, and filled with a broad range of hugely talented people who are pushing at the boundaries .
- That you can be an amazing artist by taking inspiration from these people and getting your stitch on.
- That spending an hour looking at embroidery and textile art is a fantastic way to fill your day and Mr X Stitch is a good person to virtually hang out with.
Who Should Attend:
- Fans of embroidery and needlecraft
- Fans of art and people with taste
- Good people who like to look at nice things.
The main challenge with this webinar is keeping track of all the amazing work you’ll be introduced to, so be sure to keep a pen and paper handy. Other than that, get yourself comfortable – hot chocolate and cake are recommended – and enjoy an hour of inspiration and occasional laughter.