- Ghost in the Embroidery Machine – Meet Erich Campbell! - 27 March 2020
- Manbroidery – Shaun Kardinal – Photo Manipulator - 13 February 2020
- The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge – Ema Shin - 6 February 2020
A quick little Edge post this week featuring a cool music video made entirely with needles and threads!
“Favorite Place” taken from the new EP ‘Aquarena’ by Black Books
- 10 000 photos
- 1 km of thread
- 350 reels of thread
- 73 000 embroidery stitches
- 6 kg of scraps of fabric
- 100 needles and sewing pins
Directed, filmed, and produced by Christophe Thockler
The Cutting & Stitching Edge is brought to you in association with PUSH: Stitchery, the must-have embroidered art book by Mr X Stitch !
The Kingpin of Contemporary Embroidery. Committed to changing the way the world thinks about needlecraft.