- Ghost in the Embroidery Machine – Meet Erich Campbell! - 27 March 2020
- Manbroidery – Shaun Kardinal – Photo Manipulator - 13 February 2020
- The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge – Ema Shin - 6 February 2020
Have you got your copy of XStitch Magazine Issue 2?
Are you getting into the groove?
With brand new designs from some of your favourite cross stitch heroes, all of whom are responding to the theme of BEATS, there’s guaranteed to be something you’ll love to stitch!
The print version is a limited edition so get your copy while stocks last!
Issue 2 contains groovy cross stitch and needlepoint designs for you to enjoy from established designers like Lucie Heaton and Maria Diaz, rising stars like Hannah Bass and Peacock & Fig, and brand new talent like StitchDotCom and Mathysphere.
As well as the designs, there are thought provoking columns from Spike Dennis and Jacquelyn Royal as well as our advice column from Mary at FY Needlework, product reviews from Grace at Beyond Measure and even a book review from Lord Libidan!
And each issue has a collaborative playlist that you’ll be able to enjoy, with contributions from each designer! What more could you want?!
We have three postage options available depending on where in the world you’re based!
- If you’re based in the UK, it’s only £2 for the magazine to be delivered to your door!
- If you’re based in the EU, it’ll be £5.20.
- And if you’re in the rest of the world, it’ll be a maximum of £8!
Shipping costs are calculated at the checkout!
(If you want to be smart about it, take out our subscription option and you’ll save a bit of money while getting the mag the moment it’s available!)
The Kingpin of Contemporary Embroidery. Committed to changing the way the world thinks about needlecraft.