- Ghost in the Embroidery Machine – Meet Erich Campbell! - 27 March 2020
- Manbroidery – Shaun Kardinal – Photo Manipulator - 13 February 2020
- The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge – Ema Shin - 6 February 2020
The theme of the third issue of the world’s best cross stitch magazine, in case you missed it, is Space! We’ve got 15 patterns from a terrific array of designers, some of whom you’ll be familiar with, such as Bobo Stitch, whose Reach for the Stars pattern uses not one, but two hoops!
We’ve got a mindbending future heirloom from Tom Katsumi, whose Space Calendar might take you 164 years to complete!
We’ve got new designers joining us for this issue including Etsy favourite, Tiny Modernist, with her retro Ball Chair pattern!
And we’re thrilled to have SmartCrossStitch joining us with their Micro Missions pattern, that features dozens of tiny space objects for you to enjoy stitching!
As you might expect, we’ve got our advice column, some more product reviews, a review of Really Cross Stitch by Rayna Fahey (with a chance to win a copy!). We’ve also got an article about the patches used on NASA Space Suits, we’ve got an article about Art in Space and we’ve got an interview with the Dutch graffiti artist ZEDZ!
Our collaborative Spotify playlist is live and available for your listening pleasure. Enjoy it here if you’d like!
So there you have it! Arguably the best cross stitch magazine in the world, or even, in the Universe!
We have three postage options available depending on where in the world you’re based!
- If you’re based in the UK, it’s only £2 for the magazine to be delivered to your door!
- If you’re based in the EU, it’ll be £5.20.
- And if you’re in the rest of the world, it’ll be a maximum of £8!
Shipping costs are calculated at the checkout!
Issue 3 of this limited edition, far reaching magazine is yours for only £10. To Embroidery and Beyond!
The Kingpin of Contemporary Embroidery. Committed to changing the way the world thinks about needlecraft.